Music at Last Society is an initiative launched in Vancouver, British Columbia, by sisters Maryse and Diane Pépin, whose mission it is to bring the joy of music to people with Alzheimer’s disease and other types of dementia.
We are a Canadian Registered Non-Profit Organization.
– Jan Miserva
– François Drouin (technician)
– Allan O’Meara
– Angela Flannery (admin & device pickups)
– Bryan Anderson (device pickups)
We have partnerships with:
– Haro Park Centre in Vancouver (155 residents).
– Résidence Haut-Bois Inc. in Québec (95 residents).
Leave a message at 604-690-9848 or 778-807-8323